Poison Ivy


I could see you in front of me. Sit so still I thought you might be dead, if your shoulders weren't move and down  slowly. I wish you are dead. I never talk to you in any occasion, I just see you every time I walked to this place. I know you noticed and remember me. I know. I know you so well from the stories I heard. I know you to well for two people who just exchanging glances every time passing each other. You, the one who destroyed my most precious thing and you don't even realize it. You shredded the most delicate soul just because you are you. Isn't it disgusting? You acted like a saint when you are not really virtuous.You are oblivious.You are obnoxious.

I hate you. I hate you so much.

I could see you from the corner of my eyes. You were staring at me. No one can hold themselves not to stare at me. I don't know what were you thinking, or if I ever crossed your mind at your cold nights and your tacky-but-pretty girl say one of those cheesy goodnight greetings. I want to stab both of your eyes. Oh but I let you stare, I waved my hair and laughed in the most enchanting way possible. I want you to stick your gaze on every inch of my aura.

I don't like you. I want you to love me.

I want you to love me. I want you to grow an obsession towards me. I want you feel my presence every time you close your eyes. I want you to smell my odor every time wind blows to your face. I want you to be scared of me yet dying to have my existence in your dreams. I am your most terrifying nightmares, I am your greatest beautiful dreams. You're gonna be craving for even my smallest particle. But, darling, you can't have it. You can't reach me.

I want to kiss you deeply, get you lost in lust, burnt in your own desire. Our bodies meshed, our lips intertwined. I let you you taste my sugar-venom tongue. The toxic will run in your body, contaminate every drop of your blood. I will stick my nails to your tender skins, slowly and deeply. So deep 'til they touche your heart. Rip it to the end of its beat. I will watch the light leave your eyes. You deserve a punishment.

I am your Poison Ivy. You will get hurt so good as I started my revenge.

I hate you. So much.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment